Poker hands from highest to lowest
1. Royal flushA, K, Q, J, 10, all the same suit.
2. Straight flushFive cards in a sequence, all in the same suit.
3. Four of a kindAll four cards of the same rank.
4. Full HouseThree of a kind with a pair.
5. FlushAny five cards of the same suit, but not in a sequence.
6. StraightFive cards in a sequence, but not of the same suit.
7. Three of a kindThree cards of the same rank.
8. Two PairTwo different pairs.
9. PairTwo cards of the same rank.
10. High CardWhen you haven't made any of the hands above, the highest card plays.
In the example below, the jack plays as the highest card.