Sixjon Web Services will update client sites with COVID-19 related information free of charge
We hope that you and your family are staying safe and doing ok during this unprecedented time. As communities around the world respond to COVID-19, this time can present unique challenges for your business.
Sixjon Web Services will update your website with a banner, a FAQ page, or any other method you may need to communicate to your customers free of charge. Please just reach out to us!
A few tips for keeping your customers informed:
- Use simple, brief language. Focus on the information first, be brief and to the point.
- Clearly tell customers how they can make a purchase. If you’re a restaurant accepting to-go orders, clearly display your phone number on your homepage. If you’re a clothing retailer and offering free shipping, clearly display that on your homepage and product pages.
- Communicate possible wait times or delays at this time. Let customers know you’ll need more time to get back to them or that items from your facility may take longer to get to them.
- Share an updated return or cancellation policy. Clearly display your return or cancellation policy on your product details page so customers know what options are available to them if things change.
- Communicate precautionary measures. If you’ve enhanced your cleaning procedures at your restaurant or packaging facility, let your customers know.