Competitive Bench Marking
It's important to know what your competition is doing so that you can do it better. We can conduct in-depth research of your industry and help you build a custom plan that will give your company the edge.
Competitive benchmarking is the process of comparing your company against a number of competitors using a set collection of metrics.
This will often include looking at the practice behind these metrics as well. This means companies can look to define ‘best practice’ for specific metrics and compare this to their own approach.
- Complete evaluation of digital practices in use within your practice area
- Identifying direct competitors
- Overview of trends and best practices
How to choose competitors to benchmark against
Benchmark against your closest competitors. Likely the ones that are most similar to yourself in terms of size and success. This will give you a good view of the companies you’re directly competing against and the ones most likely to be coming after you.
- Competition analysis
- Marketing insights and scoring
- Digital and social bench-marking
- Compare and contrast reports for close competitors
Innovation & Recommendations
How to measure your competitive benchmark metrics
Companies can be very careful about the data they release. Carrying out a benchmark survey means you can ask the exact questions you want from the exact people you want.
- Identifying new marketing opportunities
- Overview of new ideas, trends, and tactics being used in your industry
- Using and evaluating new technology based tools
- Cost-benefit analysis