Sixjon Web Services is looking to hire an exceptionally skilled WordPress Developer. For well qualified candidates Sixjon may be willing to offer relocation assistance. This is not a remote position and we will not consider applicants that cannot work on site at our office.
- Managing All Website/Development related tickets submitted by clients
- Offer insights and recommendations to improve performance
- Create web pages, make site changes and maintain all client and company owned websites
- Be available to respond to issues with client sites
- Be responsible for working with team daily to ensure Sixjon clients meet their goals.
- Be responsible for attending strategic planning sessions.
- Be responsible for researching industry trends and keeping our clients websites at the top of the industry.
- Be responsible for reporting to team at weekly marketing team meeting(s).
- Be responsible for maintaining client support tickets submitted as well as implementing tasks that fall under website development and maintenance.
- Be responsible for Analytics scripts and views for all client websites and company owned/controlled websites
- Be responsible for ensuring there is accurate attribution/tracking setup for each client at all times including Google Tag Manager, call tracking scripts, conversion scripts etc.
You will love this job if you:
- Have a solid background in Wordpress, PHP, HTML, CSS
- Are able to problem solve code conflicts, errors and website issues without hand holding
- Possess a working knowledge of and experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with PHP, Worpress, HTML, CSS required.
- Degree not required.
- Applicants will be evaluated on knowledge, experience, case studies and results etc.
- Bonus qualifications: Analytics, Conversion Tracking, Google Tag Manager, Data Analysis, Google Data Studio.
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Paid holidays
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Access to workout facilities
- Company sponsored yoga
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.