Digital Marketing Specialist
Sixjon Web Services is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The chosen candidate will be working with our marketing team and clients to deliver digital marketing campaigns that are second to none.
- Quality and distribute incoming leads to our sales team and distribution partner network.
- Create lead reports and manage data in the company's CRM system
- Post, update, respond, and monitor various social media accounts to reach target clients.
- Conduct digital research for clients, competitors, reference projects, and more as necessary.
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, social media, and in-person focus groups and training's.
- Update the Sixjon Web Services website with changes such as new references and client launches.
- Successfully implement marketing communications and brand developments through digital campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
- Occasional travel may be required.
You will love this job if you:
- If you are an independent worker with a strong sense of self-motivation and personal initiative.
- Enjoy flexibility to tackle new projects and be a part of a fast growing, expanding and dynamic organization.
- Are continuously looking at personal development and team development.
Qualifications:3-5 years of digital marketing, advertising or design experience required.Strong analytical decision-making skills; the candidate will be tasked with researching and finding his/her own conclusions in some situations.Excellent written and oral communications skills when dealing with professionals as well as individuals from other cultures/countriesExperience working in an office environment with a team-oriented culture.Working knowledge of social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.Web design, web development, and/or website building experience within the last 2 years.An organized and detail-oriented mindset.MS Office (particularly Excel) experience is a must: Salesforces or similar CRM experience preferred.
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Paid holidays
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Access to workout facilities
- Company sponsored yoga
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.