Designer and UX Lead
We are looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer who is user-obsessed and passionate about designing for the web and mobile. You’ll work to apply simplicity that our clients will love. You’ve worked in many cross-disciplinary teams and you work well with both product managers and engineers alike to help drive projects forward. And you’ll take this deep knowledge and experience to help mentor our diverse team of designers.
- Partner with product leaders to solve complex problems with design
- Continuously build a deep knowledge of our users’ goals and problems
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop thorough and thoughtful design solutions that are beautiful and pixel-perfect
- Utilize existing user research and conduct some research of your own to capture the full persona of people we are designing for
- Build interaction models, workflows, screen designs and visual details that resonate with the Sixjon client
- Utilize your knowledge of design systems to make rational design decisions and collaborate with the team to improve upon what we have
- Provide thoughtful criticism and mentorship for our growing design team
You will love this job if you:
- Bring a minimum of 6 years experience building and delivering digital products in product-led B2B or B2C companies
- Have the ability to balance business goals and user needs in the production of design solutions
- Demand a mastery of typography, layout and space
- Bring extensive experience creating and maintaining usable design systems for product teams
- Can distill complex problems into simple and understandable solutions, and then communicate those solutions to both leaders and peers
- Have an online portfolio so you can show off to us your methodical thinking and beautiful design work
Our ideal candidate is a Lead UI/UX Designer who has spent many years developing their craft. Experience with Figma as well as CSS and HTML are huge advantages. Your role will be to balance business goals with client needs by validating user experience strategically and acting as a collaborator to the rest of the development team. You’ll have opportunities to work directly with the leadership teams to evolve designs. This is an opportunity to join a team that will design the UX of a product solving a real daily problem for our clients.
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Paid holidays
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Access to workout facilities
- Company sponsored yoga
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.