Sixjon Web Services is looking for exceptional talent. Become part of our comprehensive strategic selling team. The sales team is the driving force that support the expansion and continued growth of Sixjon. If you feel like you want to be part of a fast-paced, energetic, and professional atmosphere that revolves around a team environment we would love to talk to you. We provide a unique opportunity with an uncapped earning potential, our customer contracts are renewable year after year!
As an inside Account Representative you will be responsible for sales, new business development, and account management. Through leveraging the Sixjon brand, reputation, and installed customer base you will work to uncover and develop sales opportunities. This includes cold calling and prospecting, responding to customer sales needs, properly qualifying prospects, promptly completing proposals, sales activities, and closing sales opportunities quickly and efficiently. This also includes managing the ongoing customer relationship to help ensure a smooth transition into renewal business.
- Prospect to identify and qualify new potential customers.
- Manage the pipeline of opportunities from current and prospective customers to ensure that sales goals and weekly metrics can be met.
- Create a solution design and prepare proposals.
- Coordinate and perform product demonstrations when necessary.
- Maintain all sales resources and databases such that they are kept up to date and accurate. This includes the CRM, Lead Sheets, and any other designated sales resources and systems.
You will love this job if you:
- Are a sales driven individual
- Find fulfillment in building high-quality relationships
- Enjoy talking with clients in a variety of industries
- Are dedicated to continually improving your customer services and hospitality skills
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that supports team mentoring
This position requires an individual with:
- Strong sales, time management, and organizational skills - a must.
- At least one year sales experience, ideally in a technical or business-to-business setting.
- Experience in telephone sales may be helpful, but is not a prerequisite.
- A College degree is desired, but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet goals is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, are required.
- Personally motivated, aggressively goal-oriented focus required.
- 2+ years experience with using PCs, and general familiarity with PC technology is required.
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Paid holidays
- Life/Disability Insurance
- Access to workout facilities
- Company sponsored yoga
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.