Why You’ll Love Working Here
We’re looking to Grow! We’re a designer-owned company that's been producing website design and development, custom programming, and marketing projects for nearly two decades. Each member of our team is an expert in their field focused on furthering our clients' business goals. Current openings at Sixjon Web Services:
At Sixjon, you’ll enjoy a casual, flexible and relaxed work environment with some added benefits: medical, dental, life insurance and paid holidays.
- Our clients are local, regional and national companies that range from established brands to startups. And, we create custom solutions for every one of them – from a basic business card to a full branding project, or a brochure website to a complex web application, and more. Whatever their problem. We solve it.
- We strive to create lasting relationships with our clients and our community. We bring years of dedicated web and design services that you can count on.
- As a member of our team, you're encouraged to get involved in local professional development groups, meet-ups and conferences. As a company, we are very active with local civic organizations and support local nonprofits.
- We keep things fun with extracurricular team activities including:
- Community Volunteering
- Family Events
- Happy Hour
- Craft Nights
- And MUCH More...
We know that we are only as successful as our employees and therefore we offer a comprehensive benefits package that aims to encourage a healthy, balanced life. We offer:
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing opportunities
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
- Continuing Education / Professional development opportunities
We're life-long learners and encourage our team to continue growing through mentoring, training, and attending conferences - and we'll foot the bill.
- Wide range of challenging projects
- Collaborative work environment
- Nerf gun wars
- Opportunities to attend meetups, professional events, training programs, and conferences including:
- Dot All
- Word Camp